These adorable real-time goldfish were made with Unity.
The animation was created by Dervish to test out custom-made sine wave shaders.
The shader was created by Jussi-Petteri Kemppainen for his 2.5D adventure game.
The display can show videos and webcam footage and mirror one's monitor.
The project was created by the Zibra AI team using their upcoming Zibra Liquids Pro solution.
This raycasts-based mechanic was created by Matheus Reis.
The mechanics were made by Charlie Morel for a WIP game prototype.
The tool can produce lightmaps that are compatible with all platforms.
- 1Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 2A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 3The Production Pipeline Behind Horizon Forbidden West's Faces
- 4Creating an Assault Rifle in Substance 3D Painter and Unreal Engine 5
- 5Walking Simulator Game Prototype Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6Stability AI & Midjourney Are Being Sued For Copyright Violations
Netflix Angers the Internet by Using AI in Its AnimeThese spam posts in the comments are shameless and disgusting in such...·
Qualcomm Expects Lower Demand for Phones First Half of 2023Making money online is more than $15k just by doing simple work from h...·
Dragon Age Developer Confesses That Horse Sprint in Inquisition Only Looks FasterMaking money online is more than $15k just by doing simple work from h...·
Qualcomm Expects Lower Demand for Phones First Half of 2023I am making $100 an hour working from home. I never imagined that it w...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions