BIGMODE supports games made with substance, quality, creativity and fun.
Andrew Shouldice built a real-world version of the manual and then proceeded to destroy it.
Drop Bear Bytes' Craig Ritchie and Bianca Roux have told us about the development process behind their upcoming RPG Broken Roads, spoke about its gameplay mechanics and art style, and explained how the polarization of society affected the game's morality system.
The scene was made for an upcoming game Faded.
This is the second part of Yuri Vorobiev's massive guide on setting up lighting for games in Unreal Engine. You can read Part 1 here.
The game's programmer on how games change two weeks before shipping.
The trend started to ridicule the "visuals are one of the first things done" comments.
The team aims to avoid criticism for "cultural tourism".
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5The Workflow Behind Changing AI-Generated Outfits in Motion
- 6A New Stable Diffusion Plug-In For GIMP & Krita
NVIDIA Commented on the Termination of Partnership with EVGAThis sucks because they had better quality control than other partners...·
Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams ClaimsIt's very simple why Halo infinite under performed. The game was...·
Mutalk: a Bluetooth Microphone with a Mute Functionwtf·
Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims"...Didn't meet Financial Expectations..."
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions