All updates are free forever.
Blender is rapidly improving and steadily taking more and more room in game development and 3D art. It can be hard to catch up, especially since there is a lot of information all over the internet, and when you finish one tutorial, a new version of the software is out, rendering your knowledge perhaps not useless but outdated.
So sometimes, you need one reliable source of learning, and Blender Secrets is what can help you advance quickly and effectively. This book is written by Jan van den Hemel, a well-known creator who often shares his easy-to-understand Blender tutorials online. Blender Secrets contains 632 short step-by-step tutorials in its enormous 1,989 pages and is a "living" book as it's updated all the time, meaning you buy it once but get free new materials in the future.
The tome is suitable for both beginners and professional Blender users. Even the famous creator Andrew Price, also known as Blender Guru, said that he learned something new from it after 15 years of working with the software.
To get a taste of van den Hemel's way of presenting information, check out these articles with his tutorials:
- Adding Seamless Details Without Booleans in Blender
- Reconstructing Lower Subdivisions From a 3D Scan in Blender
- Using BSurfaces Blender Add-On for Retopology
- Drawing in 3D using Blender's Grease Pencil
- Creating Cables with Physics in Blender
- Using Blender to Fix Textures on Photogrammetry Models
- Drawing Tapered Ornaments in Blender
- Simple Way of Modeling Clothes in Blender
If you'd like to learn more about Blender, check out our 80 Level Digests: