AYON provides foundations to build pipelines that support complex workflows.
Ynput, previously known as PYPE Club, has released AYON, an open-source pipeline platform that accelerates workflows at animation and VFX studios, in early access.
AYON provides the foundations for pipelines that support complex workflows seen in animation and VFX studios. Its modular tools help automate the transfer of data into a range of industry-standard creative applications and production tracking software.
- Ready-made templates: Easily start projects with pre-configured templates tailored for various project types such as 2D animation, 3D animation, VFX, and the flexibility to create and save infinite possibilities for any type of project.
- Deploy and onboard quickly: Configurable without scripting knowledge allowing Supervisors to customize workflows without needing a TD on hand.
- Flexible workflows with isolated data: Deep integrations with many industry-standard applications from Adobe including Substance, Autodesk 3ds Max, Flame and Maya, Foundry Nuke, Toon Boom Harmony, TVPaint, Unreal Engine and many more, all supporting on-premise, cloud or hybrid workflows.
- Works alongside production tracking: Continue to use existing production tracking tools seamlessly with support for Autodesk ShotGrid, ftrack Studio, CGWire Kitsu and more.
- USD and real-time workflows: Out-of-the-box compatibility with universal scene description (USD) and Unreal Engine for real-time productions to give flexibility when needed.
- Infinitely extendable: Go beyond what’s included in AYON by customizing with its API, supporting Python, REST and GraphQL.
Early access to AYON is available for free to install and use. Learn more on its website and don't forget to join our Reddit page and our Telegram channel, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, where we share breakdowns, the latest news, awesome artworks, and more.