Business Development Lead at Voodoo
Voodoo Academy: Training the New Generation of Hyper-Casual Developers
Voodoo's Stanislas Marchand shared how Voodoo Academy's program trains hyper-casual game developers "in a matter of weeks", told us about the program's online training platform, and spoke about the pros and cons of online and offline teaching.
- 1DragGAN: A New Method for Manipulating Generated Images
- 2OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Believes the Era of Remote Work is Over
- 3MOUSE: An Upcoming First-Person Shooter With Old-School Disney Art Style
- 4Massive Layoffs and Budget Cuts Are Coming to Intel
- 5Redfall's Sadie Boyd: "I Didn't Anticipate My Peers Openly Mocking the Difficult Launch"
- 6David Jaffe Surprised by Lack of Critical Reviews for Tears of the Kingdom's Graphics
OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Believes the Era of Remote Work is OverI like sam. He has a great product. However, the real mistake is assum...·
Making Mysterious Voxel Pillars in MagicaVoxelOne of the best voxelartist!!!·
OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Believes the Era of Remote Work is OverProbably Sam never had to take a subway and a bus, commute for 2h to g...·
OpenAI CEO Sam Altman Believes the Era of Remote Work is OverMy current company has been fully remote for over 20 years, hopefully...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions