The material is created by Chris Hodgson and can be purchased for $10.
The legendary company, Nike, is hiring 3D Artists to develop, support, and implement virtual and immersive product experiences.
The company will use the investment to support its hybrid development acceleration platform and expand its business operations across various industries including AI and the metaverse.
The game has sold another million units since the last sales update.
VisAR from Novarad can now be used for precision guided intraoperative spine surgery.
The developer notes that the company's culture is built upon the idea of volunteering and explains why it refers to its full-time and part-time workers as volunteers.
Enjoy exploring dragons' scales all over again.
Matt Booty reportedly said he's "confident" that reports of Fallout 76 crunch are no longer an issue.
- 1Horrifying 'Photorealistic' Game Characters Generated by AI
- 2Chloë Grace Moretz Recreated in 3D
- 3Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 4The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 5Manga-Like 3D Renders Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
Persona 5 Royal is Coming to Nintendo SwitchPOGGERS·
Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine CoverWell I’m out of a job…😒·
GTA III Reimagined in Unreal Engine 5This isn't even the Liberty City map 🤣🤣·
Using DreamAI to Create Beautiful 2D Art ConceptsLove this Website. Is there a way to pin article? Tanks and have a gre...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions