A mobile GPU runs internal reflection and fluid depth.
Senior Character Artist Anton Kozlov has shared an overview of Unity LookDev Studio, talked about the tool's capabilities, and explained why it is great for character art. In this article, he will explain his workflow using the newest release of the LookDev Studio prototype.
Check out Reza Hooshangi's interview with Unity on balancing roguelike elements with story progression.
Here is a nice tutorial by Oscar Armstrong-Davies.
The Co-Founder of Clockwork Labs Alessandro Asoni has told us about the studio's upcoming player-driven, procedurally generated MMORPG BitCraft and revealed the development process behind it.
The $30 Basilica Cathedral asset created with UModeler will be provided to buyers free of charge during the discount period.
The acquisition will put award-winning VFX tools and technology into the hands of Unity creators and artists.
Check out an intuitive building system in the works.
The CEO at ZibraAI Alex Petrenko has talked about their new plugin that uses the synergy of physical solvers and ML-based neural object representation to simulate liquids, discussed the company's future plans, a gave us the behind-the-scenes look at how Zibra Liquids works.
- 1GTA's Grove Street Recreated in Unreal Engine
- 2Ziva Dynamics Announces A New ML-Trained Facial Rigging Service
- 3A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of Arcane
- 4Using A Photoshop Neural Filter To Enhance Skyrim Visuals
- 5A First Look at a VR Version of Cities: Skylines for Meta Quest 2
- 6Blender 3.0 Has Been Released
- I also agree with the previous comment. This is REALLY REALLY weird fo...·
Tutorial: Creating a Hologram Shader in Blenderthank you for featuring me! if you have any suggestions for tutorials...·
- Hmmm... This article is weird on this website.
Subject is really f...·
Autodesk Reveales Their New PAYG Pricing SystemSo $1000 a year? Better raise your rates·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions