3D Texture and Environment Artist
Pablo Blanes has shared an extensive breakdown of the 3 Set PBR Wood Bark project, detailing his workflow in Substance 3D Designer and sharing some tips and tricks on creating procedural materials.
- 1A Redditor's Mom Tried Playing Skyrim and Became a Professional Alchemist
- 2Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a Decade
- 3Ghost's Face Is Finally Revealed Thanks to Data Miners
- 4A Sneak Peek on Visuals & Lighing Design in The Callisto Protocol
- 5Fan-Made Need for Speed Underground 2 Remaster Shifted to UE5
- 6Midjourney Can Now Combine Two Images
How Many Applicants Are "Completely Unprepared" for a Job at a Game Studio?Thought I'd leave a comment that wasn't spam.
Todd Howard: People Will Be Playing The Elder Scrolls VI for a DecadeAnon, chill, you'll still play it, stop acting as if Sony and Nin...·
Krafton Stock Falls After The Callisto Protocol Gets Its First Reviewsinvestors are idiots. They don't understand the business. Plus Te...·
How Many Applicants Are "Completely Unprepared" for a Job at a Game Studio?Well lets also face, that there arent so many opportunities to get a p...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions