Matthew Bradley shared tips and provided a look at some of the game's blockouts.
Check out these behind-the-scenes shots provided by Senior Environment Artist Kevin Brunt.
Check out these awesome behind-the-scenes shots provided by Emilia Schatz.
Learn how to recreate tricky levels of this beautiful game.
The level design month is just getting started.
Arnaldo Licea shared a behind-the-scenes look at one of the most complex levels in the game.
3D artist KKamjang discussed the process of designing Witch’s Cauldron in Unity.
In today's digest, we have gathered 5 useful courses for beginning and advanced Designers.
In this article, we take a look at the 2019 GDC talk, during which Aubrey Serr shared an overview of non-linear design techniques in single-player sandbox levels.
- 1Tutorial: Procedural Rock/Mountain Shader in Blender
- 2Depth Sketching in Mental Canvas by Greg Edwards
- 3A Stunning 3D Recreation of Walter White From Breaking Bad
- 4Random Flow: A New Plugin for Blender
- 5HOUND 13 Shares Prototype Footage of Its Dark Fantasy RPG in Unreal
- 6AI Recreates Realistic Characters From Witcher & Walking Dead
Grandma: Creating an Ultra-Realistic Portrait in Maya, XGen & ZBrushWonderful work, I am writing my dissertation on face modelling and the...·
Creating Stylized Leaves in MayaThanks for the tutorial. Easy to follow but I feel it needs more expla...·
Making a Magic Forest with Megascans & UE4Absolutely phenomenal job! Thanks for going through your journey on cr...·
Vehicular Hard-Surface Texturing Using Quixel Mixer: Part 2Why use Photoshop to make images?Because the Mixer's ability to p...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions