All you need is your phone camera, 3DZephyr, and ArtEngine.
The Goatogrammetry team has announced a 75% discount on their pack with over 100 sandstone formations made with photogrammetry.
Lead Photogrammetry Artist at Rebellion Kristóf Rosu has told us about the team's photogrammetry workflow, talked about creating assets for Sniper Elite 5, and explained how they capture tall objects.
This cool asset pack by Scans Factory will help you to create your own Indiana Jones/Tomb Raider-style environments.
Rebellion's Ludovico Antonicelli has shared exclusive insights about 3D scanning and game asset production.
The assets were made using photogrammetry and photometric foliage techniques.
The developer comments that it is the biggest update yet.
Today, we've collected 7 photogrammetry software solutions and YouTube channels that we hope will be useful for all artists.
- 1Horrifying 'Photorealistic' Game Characters Generated by AI
- 2Chloë Grace Moretz Recreated in 3D
- 3Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 4The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 5Manga-Like 3D Renders Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
Persona 5 Royal is Coming to Nintendo SwitchPOGGERS·
Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine CoverWell I’m out of a job…😒·
GTA III Reimagined in Unreal Engine 5This isn't even the Liberty City map 🤣🤣·
Using DreamAI to Create Beautiful 2D Art ConceptsLove this Website. Is there a way to pin article? Tanks and have a gre...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions