You And Me Academy's Theodore Daley explained how to set up a beautiful clay shader and how to give it a stop-motion animation feel.
Timur Brinzevich walked us through the creation of the Asphalt x Porsche Design trailer, explained how the cars and the character were made, and showed the lighting setup for the scene.
The entire working process behind the scene is available as VODs via the creator's Twitch.
The model is created by German Rasskazov.
Romain Guillon shared a comprehensive 2-part tutorial on creating this incredible simulation.
Sebastián JM presented a cute 3D animation of the original Chainsaw Man made in ZBrush and Cinema 4D.
The new features enable one to create fire, smoke, and explosions that interact with forces, cloth, and soft bodies.
Max Schwugier shared a look at yet another ultra-realistic water simulation.
- 1Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5
- 2Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 3A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 4Jenna Ortega's Wednesday Recreated in 3D
- 5The Production Pipeline Behind Horizon Forbidden West's Faces
- 6Generating Text-to-3D Models Using OpenAI's Point-E, Gepetto AI & Unreal Engine
Working on a Stylized Desert Scene in Unityi'm assuming/hoping this got you the job! :)·
Making a Realistic CG Eye in Maya and V-RayWhere can I learn how to do the “skinny eye setup” for eye rigging?·
Elden Ring and Stray Lead This Year's Game Developers Choice AwardsHi, I'm Piyush Sharma. You give great information for those who w...·
Tutorial: Texturing Glass Surfaces in Substance 3D PainterReally love your work!·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions