Check out this great tutorial by UI Designer Polat Yarisci.
Edward Denton discussed his Volsunga Project, shared some information about workflow and tools, and his general approach to designs.
3D Graphic Designer Hary G discussed his approach to photorealistic environments: texturing, render setup, post-processing, and advice for novice artists.
Great news from Otoy and BiteTheBytes.
Check out a few packs for texturing from Travis Davids.
Check out 4 packs with brushes and courses for fast and easy hair and clothes production from Gumroad artists!
What's inside the upcoming Metal-based version of OctaneRender?
The main part of the tutorial by Cornelius Dämmrich is now available for free on YouTube.
Clement Dieu did a breakdown of his recent hard-surface project Mech Redemption that was adapted for 3D printing.
- 1GTA's Grove Street Recreated in Unreal Engine
- 2Ziva Dynamics Announces A New ML-Trained Facial Rigging Service
- 3A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of Arcane
- 4Using A Photoshop Neural Filter To Enhance Skyrim Visuals
- 5SacriFire – A Retro-Style JRPG With A Modern Twist From Poland
- 6Blender 3.0 Has Been Released
Tutorial: Creating a Hologram Shader in Blenderthank you for featuring me! if you have any suggestions for tutorials...·
UE4-Powered Modular Sci-Fi Undeground LabThanks all,·
Autodesk Reveales Their New PAYG Pricing SystemSo $1000 a year? Better raise your rates·
Autodesk Reveales Their New PAYG Pricing Systemawesome, can't wait until this idea catches on and I have to unlo...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions