An experienced 3D Artist Kevin Ketfi shared a breakdown of the Fairy Tale project and explained how to organize the working process with a strict deadline.
Chief Marketing Officer at Maxon Paul Babb has discussed the most important changes Maxon will introduce to its tools this Fall and talked about the company's communication with its users.
Maxon's 3D application interface got a new modern skin, user interface enhancements, and an expansive preset system for optimizing your workflow.
Meet Springy, an auto-overlapping tool made by Orestis Konstantinidis.
Jesse Larson told us about the workflow behind the Mountain Monastery project, discussed setting up the landscape, and explained how the water shader was created.
The update adds a new physical material, updates Corona’s sky model, speeds up the rendering time, and more.
ASWF shared the news during its annual Open Source Days online conference.
Check out Howiseedatworld's awesome project called Cinema 4d Turbulence FD Smoke Wall.
Kauê Asciuti talks about becoming an animator after absolutely hating animation as a student, explains why Maya and Cinema 4D are a great choice for stylized cartoony animations, and shares some tips on getting into the animation industry.
- 1GTA's Grove Street Recreated in Unreal Engine
- 2Ziva Dynamics Announces A New ML-Trained Facial Rigging Service
- 3A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of Arcane
- 4Using A Photoshop Neural Filter To Enhance Skyrim Visuals
- 5A First Look at a VR Version of Cities: Skylines for Meta Quest 2
- 6Blender 3.0 Has Been Released
- I also agree with the previous comment. This is REALLY REALLY weird fo...·
Tutorial: Creating a Hologram Shader in Blenderthank you for featuring me! if you have any suggestions for tutorials...·
- Hmmm... This article is weird on this website.
Subject is really f...·
Autodesk Reveales Their New PAYG Pricing SystemSo $1000 a year? Better raise your rates·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions