Dmitry Bogolyubov presents sadness as 8-bit sequences.
Check out these awesome experiments by Miettinen Jesse.
Foundry's Product Manager for Lighting Gary Jones has told us about the upcoming Katana 5.0's features, talked about Katana-Nuke interoperability, and discussed the Foresight+ rendering feature.
Today we've gathered the top 3 tech assets that will ease your work on projects and games.
Registration is now open for the Annual Summit and 25th Annual D.I.C.E. Awards. Games Industry Will Be ‘Better Together’ in Las Vegas at 2022 D.I.C.E Summit
The resulting images are mind-blowing for a camera this small.
Check out this new method for high-quality novel view synthesis from a collection of posed input images.
Take a look at this cool tool for creating lighting arcs in Houdini.
Charlie Evans shared a breakdown of the Sci-Fi Underground environment and showed how the modular pieces were made.
- 1GTA's Grove Street Recreated in Unreal Engine
- 2Ziva Dynamics Announces A New ML-Trained Facial Rigging Service
- 3Using A Photoshop Neural Filter To Enhance Skyrim Visuals
- 4A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of Arcane
- 5Making an Ultra-Realistic Portrait of H.P. Lovecraft
- 6SacriFire – A Retro-Style JRPG With A Modern Twist From Poland
A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of ArcaneI would love to see a technical break down of how they did the 3d/2d l...·
CITIGEN: Create Your Own Cities in BlenderПривет, как можно стобой связаться?·
Creating Destructible Game Objects With Unreal & HoudiniGood·
BitCraft: Developing a Player-Driven MMORPGgood·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions