Rhythm Gandhi and Vivek Surve showed the work behind the Flora in the Woods project, explained how RealityCapture helped capture the data, and discussed the rendering process.
The model can be downloaded via the creator's Sketchfab.
3Dystopia turned one more real-life environment into a photorealistic 3D scene.
Nikola Damjanov shared a lengthy blog post providing a closer look at Substance 3D Sampler's upcoming photogrammetry feature.
The author utilized RealityScan, Epic Games' recently-released 3D scanning app, to create the scene.
These delicious Christmas treats were made by Astrid Rotelli.
Pontus Ryman showcased the capabilities of Epic Games' recently-released photogrammetry app.
The changes include cylinder crop, custom video loops, and a new Rotate tool.
- 1Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5
- 2Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 3A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 4Jenna Ortega's Wednesday Recreated in 3D
- 5Generating Text-to-3D Models Using OpenAI's Point-E, Gepetto AI & Unreal Engine
- 6The Production Pipeline Behind Horizon Forbidden West's Faces
Kwalee Announces One Billion Mobile Game Installs Milestonegood for you·
JaylahLillie Jaylah Lillie
McDonald's Commercial Made Using NeRF & Luma AITo me it doesn’t look like good quality. It’s mainly featuring AI soft...·
Working on a Stylized Desert Scene in Unityi'm assuming/hoping this got you the job! :)·
Tutorial: Texturing Glass Surfaces in Substance 3D PainterReally love your work!·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions