Here's your chance to learn how to create MIDI files from custom collision data in Houdini with CHOPs.
The generator allows providing custom curves, terrains, and models for all of the procedural pieces.
The pack includes Houdini-made fire and smoke effects that can be used for UE projects.
Here's your chance to learn more about various Houdini-related topics from an introduction to procedural workflows to real-time FX.
Simon Verstraete shared an in-depth tutorial on using improved Fluid nodes in the recently-released version of Houdini.
This amazing CGI model was made by Vishwesh Taskar.
The model was rendered entirely in Houdini to test out Karma and Solaris.
The animation was created by Yeti Pictures and serves as a "homage to Summer vacations".
- 1Manticore Games is Looking for a Character Technical Artist
- 2Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 3Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 4UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 5RADiCAL: Creating AI-Powered 3D Motion Animation
- 6Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
Starward Industries: Creating a Story-Driven Hard Sci-Fi GameHey·
NVIDIA Unveiled Omniverse AI Models for Creating Digital HumansNVIDIA is working on Connectors for ... Unity.
Who can confirm this...·
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2Just for shitsngigs I tried typing in "monkey paying taxes"...·
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2This version shown in the screenshots of the monkey and mona lisa, whe...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions