Europe’s biggest game developer conference once again offers a broad variety of events and content for game developers, publishers, and service providers from the global games industry.
devcom takes place from 23rd till 27th of August. It provides a comprehensive conference program packed with industry professionals sharing their insights into the games industry and game development, it is also the platform to showcase your company. Business matchmaking, virtual expo floors, country pavilions, pitching events, the Executive Summit, as well as several networking events are just some examples of what devcom's team has prepared for participants.
devcom Developer Conference offers a full program over 5 days . While Monday and Tuesday focus more on conference-related content, the focus from Wednesday to Friday is on business and networking highlights.
- Conference Program: Throughout the week of devcom, attendees will have unlimited access to a curated conference program delivered by industry experts from around the globe, covering topics relevant for everyone – from indie to AAA developers.
- Live Content on Twitch: With more than 3 million views, the devcom Twitch Show was a huge success in 2020 – a great opportunity to present various topics centred around game development as well as a selection of games to a large public audience.
- Matchmaking: Participants will connect with national and international industry representatives around the clock – from Monday to Friday, 24 hours a day – and make appointments across all time zones.
- Digital Expo: At devcom Developer Conference companies, associations, and game developers have an opportunity to present themselves, their products, and services on 3 virtual show floors.
- Networking and Recruiting Events: Besides visibility and the exchange of knowledge, devcom offers numerous opportunities to widen personal network. Both during specialised recruiting sessions as well as networking events in the evenings, attendees will have the chance to mingle and connect with whoever might be a future partner or team member.
- Special Events and Awards: Apart from various award shows, other highlights include specialized sessions for content creators, press, and publishers.