Here's your chance to join the team of the Horizon franchise creator.
Guerrilla Games, the creator of the Horizon and Killzone franchises, is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join its Online Infrastructure team.
As part of the Online Infrastructure team, you will work closely with designers and developers helping them build a robust, scalable, and flexible platform for game development and operation. As a team member, you'll be fully engaged in all aspects of Infrastructure, including coding, developer experience, automation, deployment, security, networking, and performance optimization.
You'll have the opportunity to play a significant role in shaping Guerrilla's platforms to meet the demands of both our developers and the game while working in a dynamic and ambitious environment alongside artists, designers, and game programmers.
- Architect and build development tools and infrastructure;
- Automate and improve development and release processes;
- Ensure systems are performant, safe, and secure;
- Work with software engineers to optimize development processes.
- Have at least 4 years of experience administering and developing for Cloud Infrastructure (AWS knowledge is a plus);
- Have solid experience developing with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform knowledge is a plus);
- Have experience administering and developing for Container services (Kubernetes knowledge is a plus);
- Have experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git and Jenkins;
- Have good organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time;
- Have excellent communication skills and a keen sense of customer service;
- Be a great problem-solver and troubleshooter;
- Have a good eye for detail, and value the need for strong documentation.
Having experience with Helm, Python, and performance-tuning Linux systems will be a plus. It also would be great if you have knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service and have experience managing large Infrastructure as Code repositories.
You can learn more about working as a DevOps Engineer at Guerrila by watching this video where the studio's Francisco Gonzalez shares his journey from DevOps Engineer to Lead Online Infrastructure Programmer.
To learn more about the Senior DevOps Engineer position and apply, visit Guerrilla's official website. Also, don't forget to join our 80 Level Talent platform, our Reddit page, and our Telegram channel, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, where we share breakdowns, the latest news, awesome artworks, and more.