Today we've gathered 3 packs found on Unity Asset Store that could be a great match for your horror or Haloween-inspired projects.
An extended package, created by Art Equilibrium, to produce a horror-style house with interior and exterior materials and models. Developers mention that these assets can be included in your commercial game at no additional charge.
This package includes vegetations, house exterior, and interior assets, textures to create several different horror houses, and particles for fire, smoke, and dust imitations. Every room in the house has a huge number of furniture variations, wall, and floor textures. Below you may check out some scenes' examples from the developers, however, they do not limit your imagination, as you may create your own separate scene using the models.
As well as the previous pack, these assets could be rearranged in your projects or be used as a part of your game without necessarily linking the plot to the cemetery theme. The pack includes the interior and exterior of a church and all the elements of a horror-style cemetery:
- 3 Coffins (with skeletons inside)
- 9 Graves
- Statue Angel
- Statue gargoyle
- Stone fence and gate
- Stone well
- Ground textures
- Dark tree
The next highly attractive environment for all fans of horrors, post-apocalyptic, and Haloween projects is an abandoned hospital.
This package contains:
- Over 110 prefabs (brushes, lamps, toilets, decals, elevator, etc.)
- Physic based player controller that will allow your gamer to push rigid bodies
- Custom mouselook script with smoothed input values and wobble mechanic
- Brush-based design, so you can create as many different and unique levels as you want
- Irregular objects are always with hand-crafted, optimized mesh colliders.