The new version provides dynamic asset placement, panorama enhancements, green building assets and materials, and more.
“Real-time visualization is more than just a beautiful rendering. It is now an essential and critical part of any design process, providing important data to make design decisions and communicate them to key stakeholders,” said Petr Mitev, VP, Visualization Product Group at Enscape. “With each product update, we add new features and improve existing features and functionality to help more architects and designers quickly and easily visualize and communicate their designs in real-time. Enscape 3.2 is another step forward in truly integrating the design and visualization workflows into one.”
- Dynamic Asset Placement: With the new Dynamic Asset Placement, users can select, place, and edit assets from the Asset Libraries into their designs via the Enscape rendering window.
- Batch Panorama and Panorama Tours: With the new Batch Panorama, users can now render multiple panoramas, such as an image, mono panorama, or stereo panorama, at once.
- Update Existing Uploads: With the Uploads Update feature, users can update existing uploads shared by a link or QR code without the need to resend a new one each time a change is made, preventing fractured workflows and offering a much more efficient way of working.
- Green Building Assets and Materials: With the growing demand and need for sustainable architecture, users can now enjoy a new collection of over 150 green building assets, including a diverse range of trees, plants, and flowers often used within green building design. Wind turbines, electric power stations, two additional electric vehicles, drones, a scooter, and even a passenger drone have also been added to this update.
- Ray-Traced Sun Shadows: Shadow sharpness and accuracy are further improved with this release by extending ray-traced sun shadows to videos and real-time walkthroughs (independent of whether rest mode is activated or not).
- And much more!