3D Environment Artist at Sony Santa Monica
Creating Buildings & Materials for God of War Ragnarök's Asgard
3D Environment Artist at Sony Santa Monica Jon Arellano told us about the environment pipeline behind God of War Ragnarök, spoke about creating buildings and streets for the game's Asgard, and explained how ZBrush's Create Alpha From Mesh feature helped him to set up 3D materials.
Creating a Western Pagan Village in UE4
Another Wild West Challenge entry! Jonathan Arellano talked about his UE4 scene that combined the Old West and paganism.
Achieving Mood with Light and Color
We’ve talked with Jon Arellano about his approach to the production of rich and colorful 3d environments. Currently, Jon is working on the huge MMOG from Intrepid Studios as the senior environment artist.
- 1Unreal Engine 5.2 Preview Is Now Available
- 2Using GPT-4 to Control Lights in Unreal Engine 5
- 3Tips on Landing a Job from Naughty Dog
- 4A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Avatar 2's Water Technology
- 5Disney Animator Shows That It's OK to Break Things to Get a Good Result
- 6AI Shader: A ChatGPT-Powered Shader Generator for Unity
Epic Games' Old West Learning Project is Now Available for FreeNow unavailable·
The Top 100 Renders Made for Pwnisher's Endless Engines Challenge RevealedAbsolutely Gorgeous. Love that he's giving others a platform and...·
GPT-Powered NPC Interactions Set Up in Unreal Enginesomething like that ?
GPT-Powered NPC Interactions Set Up in Unreal EngineIs there a guide somewhere on how to integrate ChatGPT in Unreal Engin...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions