François Larrieu shared the workflow behind the Toyota FJ60 Offroad project, explained how the rust was made, and showed the rendering setup in Marmoset Toolbag 4.
The artist imagined a real-life revolver with traditional Chinese blue and white patterns.
The dress is made by Juefei He.
Yuri Bancov has told us about the work process behind the Cash Register project, shared some tips on how to make baking easier, and talked about creating stylized textures.
The project is created by Ben Keeling and Justin Walker.
Check out some Memorial Day offers from Simon Fuchs.
Mattia Canfarotta told us about the workflow behind the PlayStation project, shared a nice and quick way to create details, and spoke about how to get a better idea of what your textures will look like in Unreal Engine or Marmoset.
3D Artists who worked on Horizon Forbidden West have shared a behind-the-scenes look at the game's characters, environments, and props.
- 1Horrifying 'Photorealistic' Game Characters Generated by AI
- 2Chloë Grace Moretz Recreated in 3D
- 3Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 4The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 5Manga-Like 3D Renders Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
Persona 5 Royal is Coming to Nintendo SwitchPOGGERS·
Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine CoverWell I’m out of a job…😒·
GTA III Reimagined in Unreal Engine 5This isn't even the Liberty City map 🤣🤣·
Using DreamAI to Create Beautiful 2D Art ConceptsLove this Website. Is there a way to pin article? Tanks and have a gre...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions