Sam Gao talked about the stylized art direction of one of his projects with a Ghibli style and shared several tips for environment artists.
Sam Gao talked about his fan art environment based on Overwatch’s location Hanamura as well as painterly stylized art on the whole.
- 1GTA's Grove Street Recreated in Unreal Engine
- 2Ziva Dynamics Announces A New ML-Trained Facial Rigging Service
- 3Using A Photoshop Neural Filter To Enhance Skyrim Visuals
- 4A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of Arcane
- 5Making an Ultra-Realistic Portrait of H.P. Lovecraft
- 6PBR Bridge: A New Blender Add-On that Simplifies Your Workflow
CITIGEN: Create Your Own Cities in BlenderПривет, как можно стобой связаться?·
Creating Destructible Game Objects With Unreal & HoudiniGood·
BitCraft: Developing a Player-Driven MMORPGgood·
BitCraft: Developing a Player-Driven MMORPGVery well·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions