Digital Artist Yannick Deveux has told us about the working process behind the Inn in the Woods project, shared the lighting setup, spoke about optimization, and explained why Unreal Engine 5 was used for the environment.
- 1Lucy from Cyberpunk: Edgerunners Recreated in Cyberpunk 2077
- 2Game Developers Show Early Builds of Games Responding to GTA 6 Leak
- 3Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims
- 4Terra Nil: An Upcoming Reverse City Builder
- 5The Workflow Behind Changing AI-Generated Outfits in Motion
- 6A New Stable Diffusion Plug-In For GIMP & Krita
NVIDIA Commented on the Termination of Partnership with EVGAThis sucks because they had better quality control than other partners...·
Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams ClaimsIt's very simple why Halo infinite under performed. The game was...·
Mutalk: a Bluetooth Microphone with a Mute Functionwtf·
Halo Infinite Didn't Meet Microsoft's Financial Expectations, Brad Sams Claims"...Didn't meet Financial Expectations..."
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions