Have a look at some early prototypes of levels from the game.
To celebrate #Blocktober, we collected 7 YouTube channels with tutorials and breakdowns related to level design and blockouts that we hope will be useful for all artists.
Matthew Bradley shared tips and provided a look at some of the game's blockouts.
Check out these behind-the-scenes shots provided by Senior Environment Artist Kevin Brunt.
Check out these awesome behind-the-scenes shots provided by Emilia Schatz.
Learn how to recreate tricky levels of this beautiful game.
The level design month is just getting started.
Arnaldo Licea shared a behind-the-scenes look at one of the most complex levels in the game.
- 1GTA's Grove Street Recreated in Unreal Engine
- 2Ziva Dynamics Announces A New ML-Trained Facial Rigging Service
- 3A Behind-The-Scenes Look At The Making Of Arcane
- 4Using A Photoshop Neural Filter To Enhance Skyrim Visuals
- 5A First Look at a VR Version of Cities: Skylines for Meta Quest 2
- 6Blender 3.0 Has Been Released
- I also agree with the previous comment. This is REALLY REALLY weird fo...·
Tutorial: Creating a Hologram Shader in Blenderthank you for featuring me! if you have any suggestions for tutorials...·
- Hmmm... This article is weird on this website.
Subject is really f...·
Autodesk Reveales Their New PAYG Pricing SystemSo $1000 a year? Better raise your rates·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions