Oleg Senakh has returned to tell us about the Mechanical Sloth project and share an interesting workflow that skips high poly modeling and retopology processes entirely.
Oleg Senakh talks about the process of creating the EAA .357 Witchfinder Revolver, gives an in-depth explanation of how the details of the revolver were textured, and discusses the importance of choosing the appropriate references for prop art.
- 1Manticore Games is Looking for a Character Technical Artist
- 2Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 3Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 4UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 5RADiCAL: Creating AI-Powered 3D Motion Animation
- 6Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
Starward Industries: Creating a Story-Driven Hard Sci-Fi GameHey·
NVIDIA Unveiled Omniverse AI Models for Creating Digital HumansNVIDIA is working on Connectors for ... Unity.
Who can confirm this...·
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2Just for shitsngigs I tried typing in "monkey paying taxes"...·
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2This version shown in the screenshots of the monkey and mona lisa, whe...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions