Asset and Environment Artist
Kim Aava continues the dev story of Apex Construct, talking about the technical challenges of VFX, animation, and UI in VR games.
Kim Aava discussed the way the developers of the new VR-game figured out the way to work with the realistic stylized visuals.
Kim Aava summarized her amazing talk about the difference in techniques, which artists use to build photo-realistic and stylized environments.
- 1Manticore Games is Looking for a Character Technical Artist
- 2Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 3Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 4UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 5RADiCAL: Creating AI-Powered 3D Motion Animation
- 6Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
Starward Industries: Creating a Story-Driven Hard Sci-Fi GameHey·
NVIDIA Unveiled Omniverse AI Models for Creating Digital HumansNVIDIA is working on Connectors for ... Unity.
Who can confirm this...·
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2Just for shitsngigs I tried typing in "monkey paying taxes"...·
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2This version shown in the screenshots of the monkey and mona lisa, whe...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions