Michał Kalisz shared a lot of helpful insights into hard-surface modeling in Blender, including various addons and rendering tips in Eevee and Cycles.
You wanted to know how Blitter creates his amazing photoreal renders in Blender, so we contacted the artist to talk about his workflow, discuss lighting, composition, and more.
Marie Lazar shared a breakdown of her stylized organic scene discussing the creation of vegetation and rocks, lighting setup, FX, and presentation.
The images were made in Midjourney.
Vlad Kuzmin shared a lot of tips on photogrammetry. Learn how to scan real-world objects, clean them up and render.
Have a look at the updated version of Saya, which was animated with the help of mocap tech from Toei.
Take a look at this cool rain shader, created by Helena Hansen in UE5.
Check out this incredible shader that adapts to new shapes in no time.
- 1Manticore Games is Looking for a Character Technical Artist
- 2Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 3Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 4UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 5RADiCAL: Creating AI-Powered 3D Motion Animation
- 6Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
Starward Industries: Creating a Story-Driven Hard Sci-Fi GameHey·
NVIDIA Unveiled Omniverse AI Models for Creating Digital HumansNVIDIA is working on Connectors for ... Unity.
Who can confirm this...·
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2Just for shitsngigs I tried typing in "monkey paying taxes"...·
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2This version shown in the screenshots of the monkey and mona lisa, whe...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions