Alex García Sandoval
Alex García Sandoval returned to tell us about the production process behind stylized Nidalee from the League of Legends and explain the importance of studying anatomy.
Alex García talked about the production of the Halloween-themed project Spooky Witch's Cauldron: modeling and texturing stages, UVs, boiling liquid, and rendering in Eevee.
- 1Tutorial: Procedural Rock/Mountain Shader in Blender
- 2A Stunning 3D Recreation of Walter White From Breaking Bad
- 3Random Flow: A New Plugin for Blender
- 4Creating a Sci-Fi Corridor in 3ds Max & Unreal Engine 5
- 5AI Recreates Realistic Characters From Witcher & Walking Dead
- 6Creating a Dissolve Effect in UE4
Adobe Releases a New Warp Mode for Substance PainterI really don't see why people are losing their minds over this.....·
Making a Magic Forest with Megascans & UE4Where’d you get the trees? They’re gorgeous·
Making a Magic Forest with Megascans & UE4Hello, I was very inspired by your article. But there is a problem. I...·
Free Camera Shake Add-on for BlenderGreat free add-on!·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions