Alex García Sandoval
Alex García Sandoval returned to tell us about the production process behind stylized Nidalee from the League of Legends and explain the importance of studying anatomy.
Alex García talked about the production of the Halloween-themed project Spooky Witch's Cauldron: modeling and texturing stages, UVs, boiling liquid, and rendering in Eevee.
- 1Manticore Games is Looking for a Character Technical Artist
- 2Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 3Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 4UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 5RADiCAL: Creating AI-Powered 3D Motion Animation
- 6Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2Just for shitsngigs I tried typing in "monkey paying taxes"...·
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2This version shown in the screenshots of the monkey and mona lisa, whe...·
Introducing Houdini into the Archviz PipelineEye opening interview. Cheers!·
Substance 3D Modeler 0.19 Has Been ReleasedI have just realized there substance designer has a 3 modeling system...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions