The project's developers have been reassigned or laid off.
The TeaserPlay team presented yet another cool game concept powered by UE5's Nanite and Lumen.
A new Geometry Nodes-powered beauty by Bbbn192.
One more behind-the-scenes look at the TLoU remake shared by Jonathan Benainous.
The artist utilized Blender and ZBrush to create the model.
The pack comes with 2000+ unique game-ready meshes, five futuristic vehicles, three cyberpunk characters, and more.
The sculpts were made by Kontorn Boonyanate, Phakorn Bam, and Chanin Suasungnern.
The team showcased the upcoming game's combat, one of its locations, and car-driving mechanics.
- 1Incredible Realistic Girl Made with MetaHuman & Unreal Engine 5
- 2Under a Rock: A Procedural Open-World Survival Game Powered by UE5
- 3A Game that Costs $2,000 Was Released on Steam
- 4Jenna Ortega's Wednesday Recreated in 3D
- 5The Production Pipeline Behind Horizon Forbidden West's Faces
- 6Generating Text-to-3D Models Using OpenAI's Point-E, Gepetto AI & Unreal Engine
Working on a Stylized Desert Scene in Unityi'm assuming/hoping this got you the job! :)·
Making a Realistic CG Eye in Maya and V-RayWhere can I learn how to do the “skinny eye setup” for eye rigging?·
Elden Ring and Stray Lead This Year's Game Developers Choice AwardsHi, I'm Piyush Sharma. You give great information for those who w...·
Tutorial: Texturing Glass Surfaces in Substance 3D PainterReally love your work!·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions