The event will be held in the US in fall.
The video is an introduction to materials and shaders in UE4/UE5 aimed mostly at people who are new to the engine.
Art Director at Troglobytes Games Luciano Iurino has told us about the development process behind Blind Fate: Edo no Yami, talked about using Unreal Engine's tools to set up gameplay mechanics, and explained how the team managed to get two Epic MegaGrants.
It allows you to tweak SBSARs directly in Unreal Engine and now supports UE5.
3D Artist Rex Lucila shared an enormous breakdown of the Adeline environment, thoroughly explained the modeling and texturing processes, and gave some important pieces of advice on lighting environments.
The pack is available for $79.99.
MountainDog Studios created the hairstyles for its game characters.
The game will be launched in Early Access on October 11, 2022.
- 1Horrifying 'Photorealistic' Game Characters Generated by AI
- 2Chloë Grace Moretz Recreated in 3D
- 3Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 4The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 5Manga-Like 3D Renders Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
A Realistic Swamp Forest Scene Made in UE5Miracle·
Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine CoverWell I’m out of a job…😒·
GTA III Reimagined in Unreal Engine 5This isn't even the Liberty City map 🤣🤣·
Morrowind's Seyda Neen Recreated in Unreal Engine 5Thank you for the feature and the kind words!
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions