The rig was made with Blendshapes driven by joint positions.
This impressive scene was made by Ranjeet Singh.
The model is done by Buğra Erke.
Digital Artist Yannick Deveux has told us about the working process behind the Inn in the Woods project, shared the lighting setup, spoke about optimization, and explained why Unreal Engine 5 was used for the environment.
Enrique Mateo-Sagasta talked about the workflow behind the Dwarf project, explained how to make believable skin in ZBrush, and shared some tips on hair creation.
This version of Ben Grimm was inspired by both Marvel comics and Hollywood films.
The animation was created by Nicolas Morel back in 2020 for Australia Post.
This amazing CGI model was made by Vishwesh Taskar.
- 1Manticore Games is Looking for a Character Technical Artist
- 2Grab a Free Geometry Nodes Library for Procedural Buildings in Blender
- 3Minecraft-Based NFT Project Collapses As Minecraft Bans NFTs
- 4UModeler for Unity Offers 40% Discount & New 3D Pixel Asset Package
- 5RADiCAL: Creating AI-Powered 3D Motion Animation
- 6Working with Niagara Fluids to Create Water Simulations
Starward Industries: Creating a Story-Driven Hard Sci-Fi GameHey·
NVIDIA Unveiled Omniverse AI Models for Creating Digital HumansNVIDIA is working on Connectors for ... Unity.
Who can confirm this...·
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2Just for shitsngigs I tried typing in "monkey paying taxes"...·
OpenAI Releases DALL-E 2This version shown in the screenshots of the monkey and mona lisa, whe...·
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions