It allows you to tweak SBSARs directly in Unreal Engine and now supports UE5.
Guerrilla Games' Stefan Groenewoud talked about working on Horizon Forbidden West, explained what it means to be a Technical Artist, and spoke about the scopes of games.
The company also decided to make Substance 3D applications free to teachers and students worldwide.
The artist utilized Substance 3D Sampler to turn generated images into materials.
The update comes with tons of new tools and features that should help you to create and edit materials and environment lights more easily.
The update adds a new sculpting tool and improves pen pressure support.
According to Adobe, the software's beta build already has the new feature.
Adobe's modeling and sculpting software can now be tried in open beta.
- 1Horrifying 'Photorealistic' Game Characters Generated by AI
- 2Chloë Grace Moretz Recreated in 3D
- 3Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine Cover
- 4The Development Process Behind Love, Death+Robots: Jibaro
- 5Manga-Like 3D Renders Made in Unreal Engine 5
- 6A Fantastic Photorealistic Portrait Made in Houdini & Unreal Engine 5
A Realistic Swamp Forest Scene Made in UE5Miracle·
Cosmopolitan Used DALL-E 2 AI to Generate a Magazine CoverWell I’m out of a job…😒·
GTA III Reimagined in Unreal Engine 5This isn't even the Liberty City map 🤣🤣·
Morrowind's Seyda Neen Recreated in Unreal Engine 5Thank you for the feature and the kind words!
Join thousands of game designers and keep track of your subscriptions